Funding for Multi-Carrier Neutral Host DAS
Your facility and/or campus may well meet the requirements that carriers are looking for as they enhance their RF signal into buildings/venues.
Broadwave Wireless has teamed up with multiple partners, with communications facilities developers, operators, and owners who specialize in funding both in-building and outdoor carrier network infrastructure. Their knowledge and skill in carrier negotiations is critical in closing your deal. Carriers participate in third-party multi-carrier neutral host projects for a number of reasons:
- Inability of their RF signal to penetrate the building/venue due to building materials
- Substantial number of users at building/venue location
- Carrier lacking a relationship with building/venue owner
- Large square footage and/or acreage
- High cost of deployment and/or the ongoing maintenance not feasible for a single carrier solution
- High prominence of the building/venue
Broadwave also offers lease options for ERRCS systems as well as carrier DAS systems with repayment ranges from 36-60 months.